Codelocks designs and manufactures a wide range of innovative, standalone keyless door, locker and cabinet locks for organisations that need to control access within their buildings. The product range includes stylish push-button mechanical locks, digital electronic and wireless ‘smart’ locks that are easy to manage and can be operated using a keypad, card and smartphone. Convenience is at the heart of all of Codelocks’ products. Our user-friendly approach enables building and facilities managers to have complete control over who is entering and exiting. The locks are cost-effective, easy to fit and programme, can be retrofitted and do not require complex wiring or external power. We offer full access to expert technical advice and customer support.
For more information, visit www.codelocks.co.uk
KitLock is a convenient and stylish alternative to traditional key-operated locker locks. Cabinets and lockers in any setting, including gyms, leisure centres, schools, hospitals, data centres and offices can be opened using a keypad code, eliminating the inconvenience of coins, keys and wristbands. The locks can be programmed with codes that are unique to each user or with time-specific codes that grant temporary access. The option to use smart cards as an alternative to codes is also available. KitLock offers smart locks that feature NetCode, which allow multiple lockers and cabinets to be controlled remotely via a smartphone or online. KitLock provides free expert technical advice and customer support.
For more information, visit http://www.kitlock.com
KitLock is a Codelocks Ltd brand.
This is a new role to support the increasing growth of the Company. This role will suit an enthusiastic person who is keen to develop their career within the financial sector. Off the job training will be provided to enable the job holder to study for their accountancy qualifications whilst on the job training will be provided. The job holder will support the Accounts team in their duties to ensure accurate and timely financial accounting and reporting; providing advice, support and compliance on all financial matters for the Codelocks Management Team. As Codelocks is a small team the role will extend to supporting other areas of the business as agreed by the Financial Controller.
Reporting structure: The job holder reports to the Financial Controller. The finance team is currently a small team of three – a Financial Controller, Accounts Manager and Accounts Assistant.
Hours of work: Working hours 37.5 hrs - Monday - Friday 08:30 – 17:00.
Holidays: 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
Training: ACCA/CIMA/AAT - paid off the job training for study of finance professional qualification is provided and regular attendance is a condition of employment. Study expenses for this is covered.
Salary: Salary will be current market rate.
Administration and implementation of a variety of finance activities:
- Support the company’s management accounting
- Order to cash support
- Procedure to pay support
- Provide assistance and support for finance/non-finance activities and cover for the finance team.
- Data input and support the Company accountancy system
- Reporting on finance activity
- Communication with employees and external organisations
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and handling queries.
- Supporting the Finance Controller and assist the Accounts Manager, Accounts Assistant and other colleagues in daily activities including administrative duties.
- Communicating, liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all company guidelines and policies, including, Health and Safety and codes of conduct.
Key qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Relevant GCSE’s, NVQs, and/or A Levels.
- Immediate start
- Good written and verbal communicator
- Focused individual able to multi-task.
- Strong desire and ability to learn new systems and procedures
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Well organised, good timekeeper.
- Flexible and supportive team player, who is willing ‘to muck in’ and do whatever is needed.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Able to work on your own as well as part of a small team
- Good oral and written skills.
- IT literate.
- Experience of excel spreadsheets and power point an advantage
The above list is not exhaustive you will be required to undertake other duties within your capabilities to support the needs of the business.
To apply for the above role please email your CV to email@example.com