Codelocks will treat your personal information as confidential. Codelocks takes the privacy of its customers seriously.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders, including despatch, payment and returns
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website
- To administer this website
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
How do we define ‘data’?
Data is any personal information that you provide to us and which is recorded and used by us and by which you can be identified.
What sort of data do we collect about you?
When you shop on this website, we will ask you to input and we will collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, address, telephone number(s) and product selections.
Credit or debit card details, including billing address, are not collected or processed by Codelocks. These details are processed securely via WorldPay.
If you require any further assistance with regards to matters of privacy, then please do not hesitate in contacting us. Our full data protection policy can be found here.
Encrypted cookies are used for the shopping cart and related functions which include but are not limited to currency selection and language selection. These cookies are necessary for the operation of this website. Should you choose not to accept cookies, which you may do via the existing features or plugins of web browsers, please be aware that you will not be able to make any purchases from this website. In addition, by choosing not to accept cookies other functionality may also be reduced. These encrypted cookies are not used for tracking purposes and can only be used on this website.
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Essential cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, and to use online forms.
- Analytical cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Marketing cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. These cookies also record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website, the advertising displayed on it and communications sent more relevant to your interests.
Cookies set by the Codelocks website:
- phpsessid - This cookie contains a session ID and acts as the unique identifier for your visit. Without it, anything added to your shopping basket would be instantly forgotten and shopping online would not be possible.
- session - This cookie enables you to return to the website and the contents of your basket will still be available. In addition, this cookie is used to remember you on your computer so that you may remain logged into the website on a return visit.
We also use Google Analytics to measure how many visits pages receive. This information is used to make decisions when removing or altering content. The information recorded does not contain any identifiable information and is not shared outside Codelocks.
Cookies set by Google Analytics:
- _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz - Used to measure the number of page views, site visits and whether visitors found the website from a search engine or direct access. No personal information is measured or recorded
Cookies set by our e-marketing platform:
- wow.session – Standard session cookie served by the web server.
- wow.anonymousid – Does not store user data, only stores active menu node over post-back
- wow.schedule – Standard session cookie served by the web server
- wow.utmvalues – Does not store user data, only stores active menu node over post-back
- wow.trackingdata – 1st party cookie which is only used by GatorMail integration so GatorLeads (previously known as WOW Analytics) knows email contacts visiting website
- wow.data – 1st party cookie which is only used by GatorMail integration so GatorLeads (previously known as WOW Analytics) knows email contacts visiting website
- ASPXAUTH – Authentication cookie served by the CommuniGator product
- ASP.NET_SessionId – Standard session cookie served by the web server
By continuing to use this site, you are accepting our use of these cookies that make advertising and communications more relevant to you and your interests, and further help us to improve the site.
Should you wish not to accept any cookies, you may use existing browser features or plugins to remove or block such cookies. Please remember that blocking the phpsessid and session cookies will restrict your use of the Codelocks website and will prevent you from shopping online.