| || |
We introduced our locksmith training courses back in 2012 because we wanted to work more closely with the people installing and servicing our coded locks on a daily basis. The locksmiths that attended gave us valuable feedback, allowing us to make further improvements to our product line. In return, we give them the opportunity to refresh their technical knowledge and gain free access to expert tuition.
We are excited to include our CL5500 and CL4500 smart lock range to the training programme. With a focus on convenience and control, these smart locks have wireless features that exceed those offered by traditional mechanical or standalone electronic locks.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Codelocks introduction, company overview, access control market
- Smart Locks: Benefits, case study and practical session including installation, code change and service
- Mechanical Locks: Benefits, case study and practical session including installation, code change and service
- Electronic Locks: Benefits, case study and practical session including installation, code change and service
- KitLock Locks: Overview and Benefits of the full KitLock range
- New developments and business opportunities
- Q&A with the experts
Can't find what you're looking for? If you're looking for specific training, whether you are a Locksmith new to the trade, or part of a well-established estate and facilities management team we can provide a personalised training programme to suit your needs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please Note: There is a minimum of 4 / maximum 6 persons per bespoke training session.