| || |
We introduced our training courses back in 2012 because we wanted to work more closely with the people installing and servicing our coded locks on a daily basis. The people that attended gave us valuable feedback, allowing us to make further improvements to our product line. In return, we give them the opportunity to refresh their technical knowledge and gain free access to expert tuition.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Introduction to Codelocks Welcome! Starting at 10am, we'll begin the day's training session by introducing you to Codelocks, how we started and how we operate today. We might even offer you a tea or coffee!
- The Codelocks Range Ever wondered which of our locks would be most suitable for your client or application? We know our wide range of products can sometimes be intimidating. In this section we'll briefly guide you through our Mechanical, Electronic, Smart and KitLock ranges, identifying relevant features, benefits and case studies.
- Smart Locks by Codelocks Everything you need to know. Install the CL5510 Smart Lock for yourself - it's extremely simple! This practical session will identify tips + tricks for your installation, including commonly overlooked steps that could cause future operation issues.
- The K3 Connect App Once you've successfully installed the CL5510, we'll get to grips with the K3 Connect App. Learn how to set up and name your smart lock, go through the programming basics, as well as generate NetCodes. This section will ensure you feel confident in every aspect of using the smart lock.
- Q&A You've learnt a lot today so there's sure to be some questions! We've set aside some time here to answer any queries you may have.
- Lunch Towards the end of the training session we'll provide you with a free buffet lunch including sausage rolls, a selection of sandwiches and maybe even a cake or two!
- Training Pack The session finishes around 1pm, but before you go we'll make sure you have your training pack which includes your Codelocks Training certificate of completion, full brochure and some promotional goodies.
Can't find what you're looking for? If you're looking for specific training, whether you are a Locksmith new to the trade, or part of a well-established estate and facilities management team we can provide a personalised training programme to suit your needs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please Note: There is a minimum of 4 / maximum 6 persons per bespoke training session.