ABOUT CODELOCKS TRAINING
We introduced our locksmith training courses back in 2012 because we wanted to work more closely with the people installing and servicing our coded locks on a daily basis. The locksmiths that attended gave us valuable feedback, allowing us to make further improvements to our product line. In return, we give them the opportunity to refresh their technical knowledge and gain free access to expert tuition.
Our practical, hands-on training sessions further develop your knowledge of access control, offer installation advice and provide tips for servicing and programming, enabling you to identify new business opportunities.
NEW SMART LOCK TRAINING
We are launching more training sessions in 2018 at our purpose-built UK head office in Newbury. We are excited to introduce our new CL5500 and CL4500 smart lock range to next year’s programme. With a focus on convenience and control, these smart locks have wireless features that exceed those offered by traditional mechanical or standalone electronic locks.
Our training days are for you if you are interested in:
- Gaining insight into the access control market
- A demonstration of our new smart lock range
- Refreshing your knowledge of digital keypad locks
- Reviewing the complete Codelocks product range (over 150 variants of mechanical, electronic and smart locks)
- Understanding the benefits of each lock
- Seeing which access control solutions overcome customer challenges
- An update on Codelocks’ recent expansion and future plans
- Finding the solution to your specific lock challenges