Fit as a new install or as a quick retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical locks. The CL2000 electronic lock is ideal for a wide range of light duty access control applications. The CL2000 is fully programmable on the door via the keypad with a multiple range of functions. Bolt slides on inside of door, to lock or unlock. Bolt is moved manually by outside knob after code input and freely by inside knob at all times.
All models feature a Code Free option that can be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code. Two REM ports are provided for connection to external switches or alarm systems. Key override is a standard feature on all models within the CL2000 range. Locks can be keyed alike on request.
• Key override as standard
• Suitable for wooden doors between 35mm - 60mm thick
• User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
• Allows up to 10 one time User Codes
• Up to 80,000 operations from 2 x 1.5v AA batteries (supplied)
• Remote release connections
• Suitable for internal and external use
• Tamper time out and low battery warning
• Available in brushed steel