Fit as a new install or as a quick retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical locks. The CL2210 electronic lock is ideal for a wide range of light duty access control applications. The CL2210 is fully programmable on the door via the keypad with a multiple range of functions. Bolt extends 25mm (1”) beyond door edge when locked. When a valid code is entered the outside knob will retract the bolt.
All models feature a Code Free option that can be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code. Two REM ports are provided for connection to external switches or alarm systems. Key override is a standard feature on all models within the CL2000 range. Locks can be keyed alike on request.
• Key override as standard
• Suitable for wooden doors between 35mm - 60mm thick
• User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
• Allows up to 10 one time User Codes
• Up to 80,000 operations from 2 x 1.5v AA batteries (supplied)
• Remote release connections
• Suitable for internal and external use
• Tamper time out and low battery warning
• Available in brushed steel