How To:Mechanical Code Change
Standard Mechanical Code Change
This video demonstrates how to perform a code change using the off-door method on standard mechanical Codelocks. It's applicable to the following lock models:
- CL100 range (excluding the CL160 QuickCode)
- CL200 range
- CL400 range
- CL500 range
- The silver 'C' tumbler must always be used as the first digit of a code. Never remove the 'C' tumbler.
- Buttons may only be used once in a code. For example, 1212 is not possible.
- The 'C' button must be kept depressed throughout the tumbler repositioning process. Failure to do so will result in damage to the internal mechanisms.
- The square notches of all tumblers must face outwards, with the square tips at the top.
We recommend watching the video once through and familiarising yourself with the process before starting.
If you are unsure or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Codelocks Customer Services.
26, Jul 2023